Thursday 26 November 2015

Brassocattleya binosa test

So I tried to post a picture of an orchid (otherwise, I might be all bravado, mightn't I?) on my mobile device, but sadly the blogger app is rubbish, so now I have a draft that I can't publish.

It's like pulling teeth getting this to upload a picture.

I wonder what'll happen if I try to do something on the computer involving a picture? tempests, temper tantrums and other things beginning with 'T' I expect. I'm going to try it anyway, so batten down the hatches.....

Here, hopefully is a picture of Brassocattleya binosa.


I'm sorry to say I'm disappointed with it so far. It is only a baby and this is the first blooming. The binosa I have met before haven't got the semi-peloric splash across the petals. There is only one flower, but I'm guessing the flower count will increase as the plants grow. I have four or five of these with another two in spike, so maybe one of the others will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment